Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Art is my Life


We grew up poor, and happy and I was going to be the one to change the direction of my family's life. I was going to be an artist!
I think I was a liberal even back then. You are what you are and that's it. Things may change as you experience life, but all in all your personality is defined, I believe in the first few months of life. (I think I'm a bit conservative too)
Well, enough of that. Here on this blog you'll find some of my work. "Do you have a website?" is the question I always am asked. "No, but I'm working on it" is my response. Wanting something to be perfect may stunt its creation and execution indefinitely. Hopefully I'll be adding new things every week. If not, maybe every two weeks. That's that I guess.
Let the ego commence!

1 comment:

Cisco's Sketch Page said...

This looks great!! Try coloring it in Photoshop.